- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Public re:constitution Conference “Distance & Convergence: re:constituting Democracy and the Rule of Law in Europe”
8. September 2022 @ 08:00 - 9. September 2022 @ 17:00
Taking the re:constitution network as a point of departure, this conference offers the opportunity to discuss the impact of recent – and possibly upcoming – developments across the European Union concerning democracy and the rule of law.
- How can we safeguard the rule of law by preserving constitutional structures in the EU?
- How can we improve cooperation between European actors to promote democracy and the rule of law?
- How can academia and practice come together to address the increasing challenges on national and EU level?